Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Work

So I haven't asked GOD for more conformation about my job, but I got more today. I fell that GOD ask confirmed that it is ok for me to leave. Today HE really made it plain. I was doing a skin treatment on a friend of my Doctor that I work for. She knows the administrator and how he is. Even though she is a friend of the doc I felt a freedom in sharing with her what I've been going through. Her husband is an eye doctor with his own practice. I told her of some of the stresses and she wasn't surprised but sad that I was going through the stress. She confirmed my feelings that no job is worth that much stress and power trip. She also thought it good for me to get out as soon as I can. Also she said that once I leave that if I didn't find something that she would make a position for me. She and her husband sound like the kind of boss that I worked for in Colorado that was the most amazing boss I've ever had. The only thing is that she can't be what I leave for because of her friendship with the doctor that I work for. GOD is so good.

No comments: