Monday, June 25, 2007

WHAT DO WE DO WITH THIS?

So we were just notified that we have gotten our first app. on the house for renting. The problem is that his credit is bad because his house is in forclosure because he had to quit his job to take care of is daughter. He is a cop working at getting a job. The negative is that because he didn't pass the agents credit check it is up to us to take the risk. When the prespective tenant passes the credit check the cost of eviction is on the agent not us. So we risk having a costly proccess if we have to evict. Then I wonder is this why it hasn't rented? Did we have to get to this point of desperation to be willing to be the ones to take a chance on this guy and help him get back on his feet. I afraid though that is we do and it turns out bad that we may end up with our house in forcloser. I know GOD is in control and it is his house and his money we are just trying to do the right thing. Why can't it be black and white? I really like black and white. It would also be good if GOD would send an e-mail or something. We don't want to make a hasty decision but we also don't want to miss the one and only person so far to turn in an app.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

K-
I love your blog and that I get to catch up on your life even if we can't talk all the time. I think I've said that before...but I still feel that way. It brings me such joy to read about the things you write...I feel like I get a little glimpse into your heart or that I am actually getting to have a cup of coffee with you, instead of just wishing I was! :)

I don't have anything terribly insightful to say but I wanted you to know that I see so much of Jesus in you - even as you write and share all that the Lord's doing in/through you right now. I know that your time in HI has been a little bumpy, but wow, it's bringing out the best parts of you that have been hiding until now. SO GREAT! I love it! And, I love you!

I'll talk to you when I get back from Italy! :)

CIAO! :)