Sunday, June 24, 2007

Up's & Down's

So everyone can get a laugh I am sitting here with frozen lima beans on my hip while I write. I've been having severe pain in my hip since we've moved to Hawaii and no one can figure out why. But any way at hula practice we were working on refining different steps. Of course I don't know when to stop before pain. So I would follow in the steps until my hip would stop me and now it hurts and I wonder why. That was a bunny trail.

So I just got home from our church women's night be had dinner at Cindy's house and watched The Count of Monte Cristo. It was a wonderful time of fellowship and I didn't want to leave. So now I'm sad and feeling all alone. This is where the blog is wonderful since everyone I could call is in the midst of wonderful dreams I hope. I don't understand why I'm so sad. It's late and I should go to bed. Coming home is the normal thing to do after an event. I guess I was so in need of contact with other ladies that I didn't want it to end.

So we heard from the rental company today. They are totally baffled at why the house isn't renting. It is one of the nicest best showing house they have and it's a great price but it still doesn't rent. It is getting the best responses from all the houses they are showing. Everyone says they are going to turn in an app. and no one has yet, Crazy. You know GOD has something great planned when man is trying to make sense of something that doesn't make sense. GOD has the prefect people for our house and they haven't found it yet. So if you could pray for our perfect renters to find our house already that would be great. Why am I complaining? GOD has taken care of every need and then some. It has been the most comfortable but beauty comes out of pain. Plus on the other side of this hopefully some of the ugly things in me that have needed to be gotten rid of will have been worked out of me. GOD has a plan and it is greater than anything I could imagine.

I still don't know what to do about my job. I'm sure I need another one but don't know what that will be. I sent out about 10 resumes with cover letters to jobs I found on craigslist. I was super careful to word it right and wrote it in word for spell check. Well yesterday I figured out that the cover letter I had been copy and pasting had a misplaced word. I had meant to say attached is my resume, instead I had typed attacked is my resume. So I know now why I hadn't gotten any responses to the e-mails. Funny how humbling little things like that can be.

No comments: