Friday, June 29, 2007

In shock

Today I was talking to my co-worker that just started on monday Yvette. I we talked I found out we have something in commom. The thing we have in common is the one thing in my life I never thought I would find in common. I know many people with simular experiences but yet very differant. What I am talking about is my brothers death. How close our stories are in wierd. As we talked I had chicken flesh.

We both lost our only full sibling. Both of our brothers died of unexpected sudden heart failure. We both only found out why through the coreners report. We both has 3 half siblings. Yvette has 1 half sister and 2 half brothers. I half 1 half brother and 2 half sisters. We were able to talk in a way that amazed me. I don't know if she believes in Jesus yet our not. But I have a feeling Jesus brought us together to do something amazing.

I feel a strange conection with her because we have gone down a very simular road. One that I knew others had gone down but had never met any one on.

1 comment:

SJ said...

That is wonderful! :) I'm so glad you have met someone who has been down that road.

Miss you.