Sunday, June 10, 2007

What am I doing?

This week I have been looking for a new job. Nothing more humbling than looking for a new job in a new field. I feel like such a looser. I've sent my resume out to at least 8 differant postings online and turned in 2 application. I haven't heard anything back from anyone. How sad is that. I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made but right now I don't feel like it. I know God has a plan for me and I'm on the journey. He said he'd always be with me. He didn't say it would be easy. As I look at the differant jobs out there it's amazing to me how many I can't even try for beccause I never went to college. But that's not a surprise to God. He has the right place for me I just have to wait for it to appear. The good news is that I get to hange out in a very beautiful place while I wait and occationally hang out at the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Hang in there, it is difficult to find the perfect job. I know:):) Things are well but extremely stressful. The courses I choose to take this summer is about ready to make me jump, I am half way done and ready for it to be over!! I hope you guys are well, I revert back to your gorgeous island when I need a mental break...ahhhh....