Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Update

We are going to be moving in to a 2 bedroom on Dec 1st.

I had an interview yesterday and it went really well. It looks like I won't get what I was interviewing for which was front office, but I might be getting to work there doing back office which is what I like better. The Doctor seems really nice and very generous. The draw back is that the back office position isn't open until after the new year.

My current boss was trying really hard today to get on my last nerve. I kept repeating to myself, don't let it bother you, it's not that big of a deal. I hope that now that I have a possible new job I can hold out and keep my mouth shut.

My mom and I have had some great conversations about hurt and they have gone amazingly well. I'm sharing deeper with my Mom than I have in years.

We a planning to hold on going to Fiji to adopt until may or june. We decide that it would be best for us to get things in order before we bring a baby into things. I just wanted to jump on the plane and figure it all out later. A very smart friend gave me some really great wisdom. She said "I think GOD knew what he was doing when HE made our gustation period 9 months. It lets us prepare of the baby coming." well it went something like that.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

SJ said...

That is exciting that you may get a new job! I know you've disliked where you are for a while now.

I can't believe you have been in Hawaii for a year . . .

And that is amazing that he is healing your relationship with your mom. How amazing is our God?!

girl, I love you and DH :) Thank you for letting me read your blog.