Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cozy, Snuggley

For the last few days it has been cool here. Mid 70's to low 80's. Funny how I think that is cool now. The great thing is that in the mornings is has been low to mid 70's in our room. So we have been sleeping with the blanket on. As you can imagine this doesn't happen much is the air con is not on. With this being a 4 day weekend I have been able to be lazy and snuggle in bed. It has been very refreshing. The other great thing is that it had been raining some too so I have been accompanied by the sound of beautiful rain while being cozy in bed.

On another note I've been packing too. Yesterday as I packed I came across a picture of Jason at about age 3. He was sooo cute. I had a little pang in my heart that we might not know what our kids would look like. Now I really am Sooo excited about adopting and I can't wait until we hop on that plane foe Fiji. I know that GOD has a GREAT plan for us and HE is getting us ready for the child HE has for us.

No comments: