Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hip progress

So after months of seeing doctors about my hurting hip and very little improvement I had given up. So the 1st saturday in august I went to out churches surf clinic. This is where thise learing are paired up with a coach that help them and gives them a push so you don't have to work so hard to catch the wave. So I'm surfing away. Then I catch a wave, stand up, then my board jurks back and then my leg and then I'm in the water. Well what had happened is that my leash had gotten wrapped around my coaches arm and when it jurked me off the board it totally jurked my coaches arm. Well my leash is always on my right leg which is my hurting hip. So when I come up out of the water I have fear all over my face because my hip popped, no pain but it popped. I'm at this point thinking that going surfing was the worst thing I could of done. I went up on the beach and rested the rest f he time at the beach. Well since surfing my hip has been doing the best it has since we moved. I told my doctor who put in the chart nites hip doing much better after surfing accident. Funny how things work spmetimes.

No comments: