Monday, August 27, 2007

Long time

Nothing much is happening. Same old same old. My parents come in just over a week. I had a good talk with my mom a few days ago. It sounds like GOD is doing great things in my parents lives. So I'm hoping that maybe this visit will be less drama than normal. I'm not as stressed at work. We have some friends coming next week. I'm so happy for the holiday. So we are planning on hanging out with them Monday. This is Jason's last week with Apple. It will be nice for him to be doing just one job. He's been doing things for the church in his spare time.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Karlena! I haven't forgotten about you and am not ignoring you! I can't wait to catch up - I almost called you yesterday while I was driving to Chicago but then realized that I was SIX hours later in the day than you....that would have been a mighty early phone call!

My life's legitimately out of my control right now. Lots to fill you in on...but it may be another week or so....prayers would be great.

Miss and love you!