Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Itty Bitty

That would be the swim suits I tried on tonight. I've never thought of myself as having a large chest. Well tonight the suits I tried at a local swim wear shop made me look enormous. I started with my normal medium that once it was on looked like a small!!!! Then the large and it showed way too much white white skin. I walked out of the dressing room and asked my amazing husband (yes he went without a fight). To which he agreed not enough suit there to do the job. I think this place is paid off by guys who want girls tops to come off in the surf. It's one thing if you are in a pool, but the ocean has a way of removing the best suit let alone one that is short on fabric. This on;y adds to my frustation of swim suits. I bought one on line and it fits ok and now that I made some alterations it is ok to wear under my rash gaurd in the water, but it is not safe enough for surf with out rash gaurd. Jason says that if we are out and my top leaves me for bare he will yell PEAK-A-BOO. Thank for the support sweety. The search goes on.

1 comment:

SJ said...

LOL your husband is great fun! :D