Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Journey Continues

So I'm starting this blog by grabbing the kleenex. Right now I feel like I am trying to go up a very steep mountain in the pouring rain. One of my biggest weaknesses has always been finances. Jason has always known this and I try to get better but when $$$ are tight I get a little up tight. So w week or so ago I mentioned that I confused checking accounts and caused a little problem but it worked out fine. It just left me unhappy with myself that I would be that stupid. So yesterday I got a notice from our Hawaii bank of an over draft. My first thought is what did I do know. Well it turns out that it had nothing to do with me. So what happened is a check we deposited in our account was returned because of a bank misunderstanding at the check's bank. The big problem is that we had paid bills off of that check that then bounced back. So last night as soon as I got home from work I went into a tail-spin and lots of tears. Of course this would happen on friday night before a long week-end. I have no idea how all of this will work out. I know GOD is still in charge. We also switched a bill to pay less interest and pay it off sooner not realizing it would greatly increase our payment.

This is on top of our up coming trip to Colorado and the $$$ I know that we will need for the trip and I have no vacation time. We have friends in town and plan on hanging out with them Monday. Then my parents come next week and we always spend more $$$ than normal when guests are in town. The cars tags are due and the list goes no. I know that the fact that this all happened just as Jason switches to working for the church is not a coincidence. Just as I feel like I'm going to crumble into a million pieces I feel that this is just a sign that we are doing what GOD wants us to. In that I know that HE will take care of all that little things. Even when the little things feel like a hippo. NOTHING is too big for GOD. I keep repeating that to myself.

Then of course my period started yesterday too. I was really hoping that we were pregnant. Of course I have know idea how we would work that but it would be sooo great. As far as $$$ goes I have no idea how we could ever have $$$ to adopt. So we keep hoping and praying to get pregnant. Even though it has been 7 years and nothing has happened yet. GOD has a plan.

I feel like my head is going to explode. Why can't things happen 1 at a time.

No comments: