Thursday, September 27, 2007

Colorado here we come.

It's funny how time flies. Next week we head to Colorado. I can't believe it's almost here. I'm not sure how we are going to do with the temperature. The last couple mornings here I have thought it was a little cool as I got out of bed. That was at least until I looked at the temp and it was 80-82. I think we are in for a week of jeans and sweatshirts. In preparation for our trip we have sat down and planned most of our trip. We have never planned so many activities for a vacation. Normally we go to our destination and decide what we are doing when we wake up that morning. Funny how 10 days doesn't seem long at all when you are trying to cram a lot into them.

Life here in Hawaii has been a little wet. You can tell Fall is on its way the rain has been steady at night for about the last week. Also rain off and on through out the day too. Although when it rains here it doesn't really cool anything down. The rain has been nice to listen to. Like right now I hear it falling outside on the leaves of the trees behind us. The one thing I do miss about the rain here is the absence of lightning and thunder.

No comments: