Thursday, September 27, 2007

A little late

After 7 years of trying to have children you would think that I would be used to the fact that my period comes every month. I guess thats not anything you ever really stop feeling. I was a few days last this month and as much as I tried to keep myself from hoping I was pregnant it didn't work. Thankfully my husband is very understanding and was very supportive when I told him and then we went for comfort food (hamburger and fries). I know GOD has a plan. I'm happy that even after so long I can still get hopeful even though it hurts when the period does come. The good thing is that it is a lot better than it was 6 years ago. I would totally crash and burn. So the good thing is that I can see that GOD has worked in me a lot of great things through this.

I know with out a doubt that one day we will have kids. If we get pregnant or adopt it is in GOD's hands. For our anniversary my parents bought us this fertility monitoring kit. Before you start thinking my parents are out of their mind, I asked for this. It's called the OV watch. You wear it while you sleep and it monitors the levels in your sweat. About 4 days before ovulation there is a chemical spike that the watch detects to let you know when your most optimum times of fertility are. So on a positive note we are going to try that this month.

1 comment:

SJ said...

Hey girl . . .

I was rooting for you. Keeping you in my prayers.

P.S. Can't wait to see you!! :)