Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wierd Body

Well again I heard from another Doctor that they are not sure what to do with my body. Well thankfully I have worked past that making me feel defective. Basicly I now think I'm a tool to keep Doctors humble and realize they don't have all the answers. Not always a easy mindset since I want them to have the answers and fix things, but it keeps me dependant on GOD and not man. We did find out the there is no kidney damage so we don't know what causes the pain around the kidneys that I have mildly a lot of the time. My hip pain is a mystery still too. Everything that should be helping me get movement back is either causing bad pain or actually decreasing movement. It's a little hard having a hurting hip when you walk back and forth to work 1 mile each way. Stairs aren't fun either and we live in a 3 story walk up and we are on the 3rd floor of course.

On a side note I still haven't heard anything about the resturant job. I LOVE waiting!!!!!

1 comment:

SJ said...

Man, you really do keep those doctors humble :)