Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Update

So 2 weeks ago I went to an ENT. It was thought that my stomach trouble was being caused by a sinus infection that wasn't going away. So after 2 weeks on antibiotics and other stuff the constant drip is going away. Yeah. So my stomach is doing much better. Its so nice not having to fight to keep food down.

When the sinus thing started over a month ago I missed 2 days of working out. I learned a very valuable lesson. DO NOT try and make up for missed work outs. I added what seemed like just a little to one work out. Well it turned out that little extra 6 minutes was 30% more than normal. The bad news is it made my hip angry and it still is trying to calm down. It was doing so good too. Now I've had to decrees my work out to let my hip get better. Lesson learned the hard way.

No comments: