Saturday, September 3, 2011

What was I made for.

I used to think I was made to be a mother. But GOD has other plans for me. I just don't know what they are. As sit here with my husband away and my four legged kid with her paws angry and trying to figure out why. I can't stop thinking. For a long time I've buried myself in my job. Finding my purpose there. Helping people and feeling useful. But for the last few months my job has been awful. It seems like I don't fit there anymore. I have no idea where I fit. I feel so lost. I've been praying for God to lead me where He wants me I just haven't heard anything yet. My body hurts probably from stress and not sleeping well and it just makes me wonder more about my purpose. FATHER GOD please be my comfort and my leader and show me what I was made for. AMEN

No comments: