Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ruff start

I started off my time on my own with a reaction to a new medication. The bad thing is a paniced and stopped all meds. Not knowing that one of the meds I'm on should not be stopped abruptly. So then I reacted to not having that med. I ended up in ER a very sick girl. It is so wonderful to have family and a great church family here. I felt so much love.

Now I'm doing much better. The battery in the Pathfinder decided to stop working. This was only a little bump in the road. Now it's all fixed and everything is going well.

I am ready for Jason to be back. He returnes on the 9th. YEA! This will be the longest we have been apart.

1 comment:

griffithcrew said...

YIKES! I'm glad you're okay. Meds can be a tricky, tricky thing. I'm glad you had people to take care of you and I pray for the rest of your alone time to go well. I know I would hate for Tim to be away that long. The longest we've been a part is a few days.
Take care!
Ami