Saturday, September 27, 2008

Over Drive

I woke up this morning very driven.

Yesterday I was much better, not crying at the drop of a hat. My drive is I was made with a mother's heart. GOD gave me this heart and I have felt it since I was a small child. So the trying to be ok without children thing is over. I also am feeling that I will get pregnant. After 9 years that a funny thing to think at least in my mind. I am ok with adopting but I feel strongly that I want to be pregnant. I feel that later we will adopt but not now.I may sound like a crazy women and I am a little.
What I'm sure of.
- GOD gave me this heart, if we were not supposed to have kids HE would have changed it by now.
- GOD knows what's going on with my back even if the doctors don't.
- GOD made my body and can make it happen.
- GOD is LARGE and in CHARGE.

So what I'm need from you who are reading. Please PRAY. Pray for all the things above.

On another note. I have been following a blog of a little guy going through a lot. Please go check him out at PRAYFORPARKER.COM He needs your prayer. His family need your prayer too. He is 3 years old after you see his picture you will think there is no way he's that old but he is. Pray for his healing and for the family finances. The families insurance does not cover a lot and in the beginning the family paid all the bills they could til they have nothing more to pay. Because of their trying to pay the bill collectors will not have mercy on them. So they are constantly hounded for money they do not have. Well you get the picture.

No comments: