Thursday, October 16, 2008

Doing Good.

So we went surfing again today. We are going to do this til dawn gets too late. Today there was a almost full moon up as the sun started to lite up the sky. WOW! The waves weren't so good big it is still good exercise.

I also started Hip Hop Ab's on Tuesday. Very nice. Thanks Rachel! I started with Hip Buns and Thighs. My back did fine with it no major spasm, so that's great. The down side is it is soooo Humid here right now, I was dripping. I was talking to ladies at church about it and they want to join me. The problem is finding a place for a Tuesday night. That night is already taken by the guys. We'll see.

I watched Augest Rush last week. It is soooo good. Jason laughed at me. I teared up. Although it was more about not feeling like I have a passion for something. Then I started praying and then got all fired up about sewing. YEA. Then I decided I needed to find a dress form. THat is basicely a stand in for me so I can design stuff for me and pin fabric to it. I found a great one other than the $$$$ I then realized my body is not at a place I need to order a dress form to my current size. I started messuring myself and it was ok and got much worse. My upper half is about the same as it always is. My waist is 2 sizes larger and my hip 1 up from that and my thighs even bigger. So now I'm super motivated to exercise. Thankfully my back is going ok right now. Still having spasm but to a point I can manage.

1 comment:

Ben and Laura Strait said...

I just started sewing recently on my great grandma's 80 year old machine. Wish we could do some sewing together here in Denver (or Hawaii) and you could give me some pointers!
Laura